A couple days ago I had my 34 week ultrasound and appointment. I had to take the afternoon off in order to go to the appointment. It was a stressful afternoon with both Joshua and Andy being sick. Joshua had an appointment and Andy wasn't feeling up to taking him. He rose to the occasion and took Josh, only to find out it was a virus and had to run its course. My appointment went well. Baby girl is still growing on track, although small, she is following the growth curve. She's in the 25th percentile which Dr. Scott said is not a concern. I go to the doctor every week now and will have another ultrasound at 37 weeks. The ultrasound is to continue to monitor her growth and check fluid levels. Dr. Scott that everything is good to go for normal delivery on time.
As Joshua keeps telling me (as if I wasn't aware) "my belly keeps getting bigger." My belly button has popped, my back often hurts and my hands and feet get swollen occasionally. I have figured out some better sleeping positions, so luckily I am still getting decent sleep.
Joshua has been doing well with potty training. He even wakes up at night when he has to go. Although I'd rather not have to get up with him, I'm proud of him and feel its worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment