I keep telling myself that I'm going to post more than just once a month, but that just doesn't seem to happen. I started this post 2 weeks ago and am just now getting back to it. We had Joshua's 4 month appointment on the 14th. He was not a fan of getting undressed and being weighed. Our little guy isn't so little anymore! He weighs 16 lb 1 oz and is 24 in long. It appears Joshua's circumcision was starting to grow back so the doctor had to pull the skin back which only made Josh cry even more. Dr. Geddes said that with a little vaseline it should become less sensitive soon. He also said that Joshua is meeting his milestones that he should and guessed he should be rolling over soon. Andy and I are hoping to see that soon! Joshua has such strong legs that we think he'll be rolling before we know it and we'll probably wish we hadn't wanted him to be on the move. The doctor also said that if we want we can start mixing rice cereal with milk to give to Josh.
No comments:
Post a Comment