Joshua is now 5 1/2 months old and changing every day. Since I've been out of school he has become quite the mama's boy. He would prefer that I hold him most of the day, but that's just not feasible. When I have something that really needs to get done I have to just let him cry it out a while. Generally he prefers me over Andy. Often times he will cry and cry while Andy has him and as soon as I take him, the crying stops and our happy boy returns. Andy's not the only one to evoke tears. Almost anyone other than me will bring on a crying fit.
I may be able to stop the crying, but when he's sleepy Daddy does best. Andy's method of calming Joshua is to swing him in a blanket. It works like a charm for him; yet if I try the fussing continues.
Joshua also loves to "fly" up in the air or hang upside-down for a few moments. He is going to be a handful and quite the daredevil like his daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment