![]() |
| Now that Joshua can hold his head up pretty well he can use his jumping car. |
Sunday, April 29, 2012
Stubborn like Mommy
We think that Joshua is close to rolling over, but he freezes and starts crying whenever he gets too close. Something Andy and I have really enjoyed is Joshua laughing and "talking". When he's really having fun he will laugh out loud now. I enjoy my little chats with him too. We have somewhat of a reciprocal conversation; but I don't think either of us know what the other is saying. It is amazing how fast Josh i growing! I get sad each time I put away clothes that he's worn so much or hasn't even had a chance to wear. I take joy in seeing him grow and learn, but I'm already missing some of his earlier stages.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment