Thursday, July 28, 2011

Announcing Baby Blackmer

Andy and I are happy to announce that we are expecting our first baby January 21, 2012!  My friend, Amanda, said that once I got pregnant I should start a blog to document the latest news on my pregnancy and eventually the baby.  I also thought it would be a good way to keep those of you that do not have Facebook, posted on the latest about Baby Blackmer.  We have many changes taking place in our lives right now with finishing up the new house and moving, as well as starting new jobs.  Although we have a lot on our plates, we couldn't be more excited about the baby.

The first ultrasound was one of the most amazing experiences we've had.  The picture does not even begin to describe how special it was to see our baby.  Andy's eyes were glued to the screen and thought it was so cool when the technician had me cough to make the baby move.  It fluttered around and nestled itself back in, not very happy that it had been awoken.  At that point I couldn't stop laughing, which only made it move around more.  The technician recommended drinking a Mountain Dew before the next ultrasound so we could see more movement.


On July 11, 2011 we celebrated our 2 year anniversary and being 12 weeks pregnant.




We've decided to take my picture in the same spot at the new house to show the change of the house and my belly.  This is my 14 week picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment