Monday, December 29, 2014

Our little boy is growing up

Another exciting event we've had over break is that we moved Joshua to his big boy room.  I was worried about how the transition would go and wanted to do it over break in case he had trouble sleeping.  Plus I knew the move would entail quite a bit of rearranging of furniture.  He has done great!  When he is told that it is almost nap/bed time he will prompt going upstairs.  He loves his new room!


Funny Joshua phrases and incidents:

After saying something silly he will laugh and say, “I’m just being kidding!”

While sitting on the potty he likes to look at Andy’s farm magazines and newspapers.  Twice now he has been “reading” AgriNews and he informs me that the article says, “Good job planting corns and beans.  One day that guy went to googoo gaga.”  

No comments:

Post a Comment